Sunday, August 14, 2011

Giving Your All

Two boys were best of friends.  One of the boys invited his friend to attend a church service with him. Each week the boy learned about how God loved him.  He learned that God even allowed his son Jesus to die upon the cross of Calvary to pay for our sins.  Each week the boy watched as people stood up and placed money in the offering plate, as the pastor tallked about God's love. The boy watched as people placed an offering in the plate.  The boy was sad and wished he had something to give. One Sunday the boy came to church really excited.  He waited paitently until offering time. When his row went around the offering plate, he did a strange thing. He jumped up on the table into the plate.  The pastor asked the boy why he jumped into the plate?  The boy told the pastor, "I don't have any money to give to God, so I gave what I have, me! So I am giving God my all."

No comments:

Post a Comment